Building services are far from your only option. You can hire a specially trained handyman from us in Wandsworth - ideal for when just need help with odd jobs, minor repair work, and similar tasks. These services cost less due to their simpler nature.
What Our Handyman Services In Wandsworth Cover
Are there a wide a range of odd jobs that need to be performed around your property? You should know that the handymen we employ are multi-skilled in many fields. And that whatever you need your jobs will be completed in just one visit. You can have us…
- Mount and hang your mirrors, pictures, TV sets, and shelves on your walls
- Perform curtain, curtain poles, curtain tracks, and blinds fittings
- Assemble flat packs, furniture, cupboards, and wardrobes
- Repair and fix your furniture, change your switches, replace your light bulbs, handles, and locks, as well as fill any cracks and holes in your walls
- Install new appliances
What You’ll Get:
- Clear, affordable prices which feature no hidden charges whatsoever. You’ll get the best possible value for your money
- Guaranteed workmanship performed by friendly, competent, and fully insured tradesmen. We perform frequent quality control checks
- 24/7 customer support. This means you can reach us at any time you like to get advice or adjust your appointment. Professionals are always ready to help
Wandsworth Handyman Rather Than A Building Service – Why?
Whether at your home or work, your job will be completed quickly, with a minimum of fuss by the handyman services team we employ in Wandsworth. But why should you choose them over building services? Because you’ll get a quicker response, pay lower fees, and still receive the best possible results.
020 3404 3244 – Ring To Book Your Odd Jobs Specialist
Only need a handyman in Wandsworth for a short while? No problem, we can send you staff for a minimum of one hour. Remember, you pay for the first sixty minutes of your service. And then every subsequent thirty minutes. Bear in mind, this payment can be made by phone or directly to your handyman.
Make your booking now by phone or online when you contact us. Advisers keep our customer service facility active 24/7 for your benefit. Just give us your requirements and we’ll find the right specialist for you. Take note, your technician will be hand-picked based on the area they work in and their skills.